Asia – the world’s largest continent is home to over half of the world’s population and is known for inhabiting several different cultures and people with distinct ethnicity.
The continent is known for various things such as the smoky and crowded bazaars with various hawkers selling unique and different things from food to clothes, the ancient places and statues like the grand fortresses, the camels, and horse riding alongside honking traffic on the streets and many more.
Asia is the only continent that offers different cultures, traditions, and fascinating history and is consisted of several beautiful cities. Travel to cities is often easier than more rural locales and booking flights is a breeze.
List of several cities with their uniqueness to stand out among other cities across the world:
- Kyoto, Japan – A beautiful city in Asia known for its picturesque mountains and various amazing elegant Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, and traditional wooden houses.
- Udaipur, India – It is a splendid Asian city to visit in India located in the state of Rajasthan. The city is famous for its peaceful lakes, magnificent palaces (or Havelis), sovereign museums. It is also known as the City of Lakes and provides you with the rich experience of Indian history.
- Kochi, India – A fantastic port city in the state of Kerala is a popular tourist place and is known for its houses from the Dutch era, classical mosques and small attractive islands on the shores of the Arabian Sea.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – A capital city of Malaysia and is ranked among the top cities in Asia and is an economic and industrial hub with colonial architectures, bars, and nightclubs and offers mouthwatering shopping destinations.
- Bali, Indonesia – The most visited city in Asia is home to remarkable beaches, lovely temples, breathtaking scenic beauty, and various water activities like diving, snorkeling, and kayaking.
Which cities to visit when planning a trip to Asia:
- Chiang Mai – a land of hazy mountains and vivid hill tribes with seasoned travelers and heaven for shoppers and charm for adventures
- Tokyo – The capital city of Japan and the world’s most populous metropolis offers unlimited options for shopping, entertainment, culture, and dining to its visitors.
- Singapore – It is the world’s modern and independent city, known as the great and delicious street food destination, countless malls, and fantastic hotels.
- Beijing – The capital of China with astonishing imperial palaces and home to a startling human-made marvel (the Great Wall of China).
- Hong Kong – It is a significant and vibrant place comprised of sophisticated restaurants and food shops with lively and pleasant street markets.
- Mumbai – It is an alluring city with markets, local trains, colonial buildings, and some of the most beautiful cafes and restaurants.
The Asian continent is the largest on Earth and is a hub for the world’s most massive mountains. It is rich in natural resources such as forests, water, rice, copper, and silver. Asia is known for its delicious food, the art, the scenic beauty, different festivals, the busy life of people, and the spirituality of the cities. If you are more of a people person travelling to urban Asian destinations is the way to go. If you are interested in meeting new people and dating while you travel dating apps like xmeets are popular in most asian cities. Although city travel is a different mode than some more traditionally scenic locales, there is a lot to take in from some of Asia’s most popular cities.